Training Manual workflow
Reduce the time it takes to train new team members and quickly scale your business operations. Document your business’s best practices, processes, and procedures with this streamlined interactive training manual workflow template. Include videos, quizzes, forms, and live checklists.
Use a simple training manual workflow to accelerate your employee training.
Optimize how you train with an interactive training manual workflow. Easily track progress. Add interactive surveys and quizzes. Embed images and video.
Training systems provide a very high return on investment. Research shows it increases employee competency and productivity and reduces wasted time and costly mistakes. When your team has confidence in their role, they get more done more quickly. Training empowers your staff to repeatedly get things done in the best, most efficient ways.
Reduce the time and effort it takes to train new staff with a Training Manual workflow.
Every minute that is spent on training is one fewer minute for helping your customers and growing your business. A self-paced, interactive training system enables team members to learn routine procedures, best practices, and basic skills without requiring your time. Stop wasting time doing routine training. Focus your time with new employees on the coaching and mentorship that can further accelerate their success.
Use a Training Manual workflow deliver an effective, engaging experience with Video, Checklists, and Quizzes.
Whether the training is general or specific, an interactive training manual makes it simple and clear. Easily create engaging content with video. Video delivery of content is more efficient than written text. Demonstrate how things get done in the videos. Show the tools, techniques and methods in action. Link to or embed reference documents. Track progress via checklists and verify knowledge through quizzes. Scale up a confident and competent team starting with this training manual workflow template.
How to put this training manual workflow template to work for you:
- Document and Share the Process Use the template above to get started. Customize the outlined process to your needs. Add assignments, relative due dates, timelines, tasks, forms, videos, images, details, and roles to meet your needs. Share your documented process online with business managers or share printed or PDF copies.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Typically training employees demands a great deal of energy, time, and resources. It’s crucial that your employees understand all the necessary parts of the job. When nuances are missed bigger problems surface later on. When you use a reliable workflow, every part of the training can be appropriately documented, reused, and evolved as needed. Trackable checklists and tasks help your team members move through the training process with clarity and ease.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the slow speed, effort, and error prone nature of transferring information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange data and events with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other software packages, apps, and online applications.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Replicable training programs and automated workflows both save managers, your employees, and your whole business time and resources while enabling you to execute flawlessly. Track and view progress on dashboards. Analyze the details. Get reports at your convenience and notifications if issues arise. Archive everything for compliance and record keeping.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Without thorough training, new team members may miss, forget, or complete aspects of their work incorrectly. Such errors significantly increase a chance of losing a customer’s trust. Avoid these risks with a reliable training manual workflow.
Use TeamworkIQ’s training manual workflow to make training easy and reliable.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
How can you best handle the training process?
Here’s some of the best advice from training experts to get you started:
- How to Get People to Pay Attention During Corporate Trainings – Harvard Business Review
- How Investing In Employee Training Benefits Your Business – Entrepreneur
- When Companies Should Invest in Training Their Employees — and When They Shouldn’t – Harvard Business Review
- 4 Ways to Train Employees Effectively – Entrepreneur
More from TeamworkIQ
- Smarter Team Management: Rewarding Results not BusynessWhat steps can be done to break away from negative mentalities in the workplace and allow you to manage teams in the way that yields the best results? — Overworking and Busy-Bragging There are two rather counterproductive workplace cultures on the rise within businesses across America: overworking and “busy-bragging”. New research shows both have a…
- Signal to Noise: Efficient Email ManagementDo you ever have one of those lightbulb moments after someone says something just the right way and you get a whole new perspective on something? That happened at TeamworkIQ HQ while catching up on Bloomberg’s Game Plan podcast-show hybrid. An episode called Learning to Love (or at Least Live With) Email featuring the Duke University…
- The Rise of the Smart AppPowered by advancements in artificial intelligence, the software and apps we use are rapidly improving the way we work. Here are several examples of how this software helps drive better business workflows and results with far less time and effort. ———- The software and apps we use are getting smarter everyday. Advancements in machine learning…