Training Manual SOP
Scale your business operations more quickly and reduce the time it takes to train new team members. Document your business’s best practices, workflows and procedures with this streamlined interactive training manual SOP template. Include quizzes, videos, and live checklists.
Use an effective training manual SOP to accelerate how you train employees.
Perfect your employee training process with this interactive training manual SOP. Add images, video, and interactive quizzes. Easily keep track of progress.
Training systems provide a very high return on investment. Research shows it increases employee competency and productivity and reduces costly mistakes and wasted time. When your team has confidence in their role, they get more done more quickly. Businesses scale based on replicable systems. Training empowers your staff to repeatedly get things done in the best, most efficient ways.
Reduce the time and effort it takes to train new staff with a Training Manual SOP.
Until a team member achieves competency, every minute that is spent on training is one fewer available for assisting your customers and growing your business. an interactive and self paced training system enables team members to learn basic skills, best practices, and routine procedures without demanding your time and attention. Stop wasting time on routine training. Focus your time with new team members on the mentorship and coaching that will get them to the next level of competency.
Use a Training Manual SOP deliver an effective, engaging experience with Video, Checklists, and Quizzes.
Whether the training is general or specific, an interactive training manual makes it clear and simple. Easily create engaging content with video. Video delivery of content is more efficient than written text. Demonstrate how things get done in the videos. Show the methods, tools and techniques in action. Link to or embed reference documents as needed. Use checklists to track progress. Verify knowledge through quizzes. Scale up a confident and competent team starting with this training manual SOP template.
How to put this training manual SOP template to work for you:
- Document and Share the Process Use the template above to get started. Customize the outlined process. Add tasks, forms, videos, images, details, roles, assignments, relative due dates, and timelines to meet your needs. Generate print and PDF copies of your documented process or share it with other managers.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Typically training employees demands a great deal of time, energy, and resources. It’s crucial that your employees understand all the necessary parts of the job. When details are missed bigger problems surface later on. When you use a reliable SOP, every part of the training can be appropriately documented, reused, and evolved as needed. Trackable checklists and tasks help your team members move through the training process with clarity and ease.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the effort, slow speed, and error prone nature of moving information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange data and events with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other apps and software systems.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Replicable training programs and automated workflows both save managers, your employees, and the business time and resources while enabling you to execute flawlessly. Track and view progress on dashboards. Monitor the details. Get reports at your convenience and be notified if there’s an issue. Archive everything for compliance and record keeping.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Without thorough training, new team members may miss, forget, or complete aspects of their work incorrectly. Such errors significantly increase a chance of losing a customer’s confidence. Avoid these risks with a reliable training manual SOP.
Use TeamworkIQ’s training manual SOP to make training easy and reliable.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
How can you best handle the training process?
Here’s some of the best advice from training experts to get you started:
- How to Get People to Pay Attention During Corporate Trainings – Harvard Business Review
- How Investing In Employee Training Benefits Your Business – Entrepreneur
- When Companies Should Invest in Training Their Employees — and When They Shouldn’t – Harvard Business Review
- 4 Ways to Train Employees Effectively – Entrepreneur
More from TeamworkIQ
- Email, But SmarterDespite all the ways email can make us unproductive, it isn’t going away. What options do we have to make the most of our email inboxes? Can smart apps and augmented productivity turn this fundamental fixture to our daily business practices into a high productivity tool? — Accepting What Email Isn’t We’ve talked before about…
- Steve Jobs’ “DRI”: How To Get Better Results EverydayOne thing that became very clear over the course of the Apple revolution from the late 1990s on upward was that the company had a very different culture than anywhere else, shaped and built around Steve Jobs’ personality and vision. One of the most powerful, yet simple tools Jobs used to create Apple’s culture of…
- 4 Tips for the Ultimate Employee Onboarding ProcessThere are many aspects to employee onboarding. But at the highest level, there are four keys to success according to Rick Lespinger who brings 25-years of success as a human resources consultant and executive to OnPoint Consulting. Here’s a summary of his article on the topic and how TeamworkIQ can help streamline the onboarding process:…