Training Manual procedure
Scale your business operations more quickly and reduce the time it takes to train new team members. Document your business’s best practices, workflows and procedures with this intuitive interactive training manual procedure template. Include videos, quizzes, forms, and live checklists.
Use a simple training manual procedure to accelerate how you train employees.
Streamline your employee training with TeamworkIQ’s interactive training manual procedure. Easily track progress and add images, video, and quizzes.
Effective training systems offer a very high return on investment. Research has observed that training significantly increases employee productivity and competency and reduces costly mistakes and wasted time. When your team has confidence in their role, they get more done more quickly. Businesses scale based on replicable systems. Training empowers your staff to repeatedly get things done in the best, most efficient ways.
Reduce the time and effort it takes to train new staff with a Training Manual procedure.
Every minute that is spent on training is one fewer available for assisting your customers and growing your business. A self-paced, interactive training system enables team members to learn basic skills, best practices, and routine procedures without demanding your time and attention. Stop wasting time doing routine training. Focus your time with rookie employees on the coaching and mentorship that will get them to the next level of competency.
Use a Training Manual procedure deliver an effective, engaging experience with Video, Checklists, and Quizzes.
Whether the training is general or specific, manual makes it simple and clear. Use video to quickly create engaging content. Video delivery of content is more efficient than written text. Demonstrate how tasks are completed in the videos. Show the methods, tools and techniques in action. Link to or embed reference documents. Use checklists to track progress. Verify knowledge through quizzes. Scale up a competent and confident team starting with this effective training manual procedure template.
How to put this training manual procedure template to work for you:
- Document and Share the Process Get started with the training manual template. Customize the outlined process to your needs. Add images, details, roles, assignments, relative due dates, timelines, tasks, forms, and videos to meet your needs. Share your documented process online with business managers or share printed or PDF copies.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists.
Typically training employees demands a great deal of energy, time, and resources. It’s crucial that your employees understand all the necessary parts of the job. When nuances are missed bigger problems surface later on. When you use a reliable procedure, every part of the training can be appropriately documented, reused, and evolved as needed. Trackable checklists and tasks help your team members move through the training process with clarity and ease.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the effort, slow speed, and error prone nature of moving information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange data and events with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other software packages, apps, and online applications.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Replicable training programs and automated workflows both save yourself, your employees, and your whole business time and resources while enabling you to operate seamlessly. Track and view progress on dashboards. Drill down into the details. Get reports at your convenience and be notified if there’s an issue. Archive everything for compliance and record keeping.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Without thorough training, new team members may miss, forget, or complete aspects of their work incorrectly. Such errors significantly increase a chance of losing a customer’s business. Avoid these risks with a reliable training manual procedure.
Use TeamworkIQ’s training manual procedure to make training easy and reliable.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
How can you best handle the training process?
Here’s some of the best advice from employee training experts to get you started:
- How to Get People to Pay Attention During Corporate Trainings – Harvard Business Review
- How Investing In Employee Training Benefits Your Business – Entrepreneur
- When Companies Should Invest in Training Their Employees — and When They Shouldn’t – Harvard Business Review
- 4 Ways to Train Employees Effectively – Entrepreneur
More from TeamworkIQ
- Email, But SmarterDespite all the ways email can make us unproductive, it isn’t going away. What options do we have to make the most of our email inboxes? Can smart apps and augmented productivity turn this fundamental fixture to our daily business practices into a high productivity tool? — Accepting What Email Isn’t We’ve talked before about…
- How Clearer Commitments Build Employee TrustA 2017 global survey of professionals by EY (Ernst & Young Global at ey.com) indicated that more than half of employees lack a great deal of trust in their employers. Among 9,800 full-time employees across the world, only 46% trusted their employers, with bosses and team colleagues slightly higher at 49%. Where to find that report?…
- Can Meetings Be Eliminated?How can you use smart apps to reduce the time people spend in meetings? What solutions are available to ensure that, if you minimize meetings, you don’t compromise on results? The Meet of the Matter Any meeting that won’t directly generate revenue or cost savings–either in the form of a key decision or a concrete…