Scale your business operations more quickly and reduce the time it takes to train new team members. Document your business’s best practices, processes, and procedures with this intuitive interactive training manual template. Include quizzes, videos, and live checklists.
Use an effective training manual to accelerate how you train employees.
An interactive and customizable training manual template helps you optimize your employee training. Easily track progress. Add video, surveys, and quizzes.
Effective training systems offer a high return on investment. Research shows it increases employee productivity and competency and reduces wasted time and costly mistakes. When your team has confidence in their role, they get more done more quickly. Training empowers your staff to repeatedly get things done in the best, most efficient ways.
Reduce the time and effort it takes to train new staff with a Training Manual.
Every minute you spend on training is one fewer available for assisting your customers and growing your business. an interactive and self paced training system enables team members to learn routine procedures, best practices, and basic skills without requiring your time. Stop wasting time on routine training. Focus your time with new team members on the coaching and mentorship that can further accelerate their success.
Use a Training Manual deliver an effective, engaging experience with Video, Checklists, and Quizzes
Whether the training is general or specific, manual makes it clear and simple. Easily create engaging content with video. Video delivery of content is more efficient than written text. Demonstrate how things get done in the videos. Show the tools, techniques and methods in action. Link to or embed reference documents. Use checklists to track progress. Verify knowledge through quizzes. Scale up a competent and confident team starting with this training manual template.
How to put this training manual template to work for you:
- Document and Share the Process Get started with the training manual template. Customize the outlined process. Add images, details, roles, assignments, relative due dates, timelines, tasks, forms, and videos as needed. Share your documented process online with business managers or share printed or PDF copies.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Usually training employees demands a great deal of energy, time, and resources. It’s crucial that your employees understand all the necessary parts of the job. When details are missed bigger problems surface later on. When you use a reliable, every part of the training can be appropriately documented, reused, and evolved as needed. Trackable checklists and tasks help your team members move through the training process clearly and easily.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the slow speed, effort, and error prone nature of transferring information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange data and events with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other apps and software systems.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Replicable training programs and automated workflows both save managers, teams, and your whole business time and resources while enabling you to execute flawlessly. Track and view progress on dashboards. Monitor the details. Get reports when you want them and notifications if issues arise. Archive everything for record keeping and compliance.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Without thorough training, new team members may skip important aspects of their job. Such errors significantly increase a chance of losing a customer’s confidence. Avoid these risks with a reliable training manual .
Use TeamworkIQ’s training manual to make training easy and reliable.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
How can you best handle the training process?
Here’s some of the best advice from employee training experts to get you started:
- How to Get People to Pay Attention During Corporate Trainings – Harvard Business Review
- How Investing In Employee Training Benefits Your Business – Entrepreneur
- When Companies Should Invest in Training Their Employees — and When They Shouldn’t – Harvard Business Review
- 4 Ways to Train Employees Effectively – Entrepreneur
More Templates for Training Materials
Other Names for This Template
More from TeamworkIQ
- The Weakening Productivity Rate (and how Technology Can Reduce It)Productivity output is at its lowest point in thirty years. What are the causes of this decline? Can smart technology provide a solution to this weakening productivity rate? ———- Why the Decline? The US Government’s official labor productivity measure for 2011-2015 shows that the average American worker’s work output has dropped to the lowest it…
- How Best to Manage Work with Your Business PartnersWorking with external businesses such as your vendors, contractors, and suppliers can be a challenge. Disparate corporate cultures, incentives, goals and priorities can be a problem when your team relies upon the employees of a partner company in their processes or projects. Differences in expectations, review and approval processes, documentation, and scheduling can cause friction…
- Collaborative Checklists So Smart They Automate WorkflowsAutomate Workflows, Save Time, and Reduce Errors with Smart Checklists A year ago we released TeamworkIQ. Since then business teams in real estate, property management, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, retail, human resources, accounting, finance, and technology have discovered how to streamline operations, save time, and reduce costly errors with TeamworkIQ. Now as we kickoff 2019 we…