Create reliable and easy to follow procedures to consistently deliver high quality results. Use this procedural checklist template to streamline your business operations.
Use a procedural checklist to make routine tasks effective and organized.
Procedural checklists present you with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions to accomplish a specific objective. Procedural checklists make sure every step gets done right and gets done in the right order. Pilots, doctors, engineers, and many other professions have used procedural checklists for decades to make sure critical tasks get done right every time. However, any organization can benefit from them.
How to create the ultimate procedural checklist
Research shows that implementing a checklist reduces costly errors, significantly increases the quality of work, and assures that important compliance steps are met. The checklist serves two purposes. It serves to document the process and to help track each step. There are numerous benefits to a procedural checklist. Progress and next steps are clear. No tasks are missed or forgotten. People or teams who use checklists are more able to focus and complete work faster with higher quality outcomes.
An effective procedural checklist documents every detail. When creating your procedural checklists, make each step easy to follow. Use images, videos, text, links, forms and other content to maximize the effectiveness of the checklist. Make sure things get done right.
How to get started with the procedural checklist template:
- Document and Share the Process Get started with the procedural checklist template. Tailor the outlined process. Add forms, videos, images, details, roles, assignments, relative due dates, timelines, and tasks to meet your needs. Share your documented process online with business managers or share printed or PDF copies.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Usually aspects of your operation require a lot of complex components to be done properly. For your employees, it’s crucial to have a reliable procedure to follow. Otherwise, nuances can be missed, producing inconsistent results. When you use a procedural checklist , recurring tasks produce consistent outcomes. Trackable checklists and tasks help your team members complete any job with clarity and ease.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the effort, slow speed, and error prone nature of transferring information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange data and events with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other software packages, apps, and online applications.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Automated workflows save yourself, your employees, and your whole business time and resources while enabling you to execute flawlessly. Track and view progress on dashboards. Drill down into the details. Get reports at your convenience and be notified if there’s an issue. Archive everything for compliance and record keeping.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
When there isn’t a consistent procedure, employees are likely to get lost during the process. Such errors result in drops in quality, which can easily turn away valuable customers. Avoid the inconsistency with a dependable procedural checklist .
Use TeamworkIQ’s procedural checklist to produce high-quality results with consistency.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
How do you create an effective procedural checklist?
Here’s some of the best advice from management experts to get you started:
More from TeamworkIQ
- Keeping Remote Workers Productive in Real-TimeWhen it comes to managing a remote team, without transparency and clear accountability, productivity falls sharply. New real-time apps and software tools for teams can help. We are in a day and age where it’s possible to work with team members, contractors and vendors regardless of where they are in the world. Our own highly…
- Steve Jobs’ “DRI”: How To Get Better Results EverydayOne thing that became very clear over the course of the Apple revolution from the late 1990s on upward was that the company had a very different culture than anywhere else, shaped and built around Steve Jobs’ personality and vision. One of the most powerful, yet simple tools Jobs used to create Apple’s culture of…
- Smarter Business Growth with Smarter Process AutomationBusiness growth can be a stressful time for both new and existing team members. Sustaining quality, customer service and streamlined operations through periods of growth is challenging. Things can easily go wrong. How can you avoid the wasted time and costs that arise when things fall through the cracks or do not get done correctly the…