How-to Guide procedure
Use this interactive how-to guide procedure template to create step-by-step training materials with checklists, images and training videos. Following training, reuse the checklists again and again to track and manage the execution of the work, or provide on-demand how-to reference material when needed.
Use an interactive how-to guide procedure to create the ultimate training and reference materials.
Research shows that effective training is vital for employee competency and productivity. Training often applies to the routine activities for which an employee will be responsible. However, from time to time, employees may need to perform activities for which they have not received formal training yet. In both cases a self-paced, interactive how-to guide provides a valuable reference that helps them learn and complete new processes and procedures quickly.
A how-to guide procedure simplifies multi-step procedures into easy to follow checklists. Self-paced, interactive content enable team members to learn the skills and complete any task. Without a self-service how-to reference staff may make mistakes or forget an important step altogether. Get things done right through a comprehensive how-to guide procedure template.
Deliver an effective, engaging experience with Video, Checklists, and Quizzes
Whatever the subject, an interactive how-to guide is the best way to make training materials effective, efficient, and clear. Don’t overwhelm your employees with overly complex training materials. Today’s workers are accustomed to learning skills via YouTube videos. Videos are extremely effective for training. They make training clear by demonstrating and discussing what needs to get done. Video can deliver instructions and details more efficiently than text. Show the tools, techniques and methods in action. Link to or embed references such as manuals, documents, or websites for further elaboration. Use the how-to guide procedure template to make any task easily doable for your team.
How to get started with this how-to guide procedure template:
- Document and Share the Process Get started with the how-to guide template. Customize the outlined processto your needs. Add images, details, roles, assignments, relative due dates, timelines, tasks, forms, and videos to meet your needs. Generate print and PDF copies of your documented process or share it with other managers.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
It’s critical that your employees understand how-to properly handle any new work. Usually learning how-to complete a new task requires a great deal of energy, time, and resources. When specifics are ignored bigger problems are bound to arise. By implementing a how-to guide procedure, every step is properly documented, explained, and tracked as needed. Trackable checklists and tasks help your employees move through the training process with clarity and ease.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the effort, slow speed, and error prone nature of moving information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange events and data with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other software packages, apps, and online applications.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Replicable guides and automated workflows both save managers, teams, and your whole business time and resources while enabling you to run ultra-efficiently. Track and view progress on dashboards. Analyze the details. Get reports when you want them and be notified if there’s an issue. Archive everything for compliance and record keeping.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Without a thorough guide, team members are bound to fail to get work done correctly. These errors will drastically increase the chance that you lose a valuable client. Avoid these risks with a how-to guide procedure you can rely on.
Use TeamworkIQ’s how-to guide procedure to make the process simple and effective.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
How can you best make a how-to guide?
Here’s some of the best advice from management experts to get you started:
More from TeamworkIQ
- The Weakening Productivity Rate (and how Technology Can Reduce It)Productivity output is at its lowest point in thirty years. What are the causes of this decline? Can smart technology provide a solution to this weakening productivity rate? ———- Why the Decline? The US Government’s official labor productivity measure for 2011-2015 shows that the average American worker’s work output has dropped to the lowest it…
- 3 Steps to Unlock CollaborationAny business, large or small, requires collaboration. At its most fundamental level, collaboration occurs when team members are working together on a singular project that requires multiple people. The reason multiple parties are required is either to manage the sheer volume of the work, or to manage the parts of a project for which they…
- The Key To Effective Management: DelegationAre you delegating work efficiently? Are your managers? What are the factors that lead to poor delegation habits and what can be done to more effectively empower others to get things done, boost team productivity and free up your time for higher value uses? ———- Delegation Hesitation Kills Productivity An astounding 46% of companies fail to…