HR work request process
Business managers and teams rely on Human Resources teams for their services, support, and best practices. However, special requests for additional work or small projects from business units can come at any time and distract HR department staff from other, more important work. Use this HR work request process to get back in control. Coordinate, manage, prioritize and assign incoming requests to maximize your teams’ effectiveness.
Why an HR work request process is important your business
An effective HR work request process turns work into clear steps and actionable tasks. By setting out the steps of tasks effectively and clearly, your business will work in a much more consistent and successful manner. Clear descriptions of each step make complex work digestible while due dates and priorities add accountability.
When a business does not have an effective HR work request process in place, team members and managers can quickly lose track of tasks. Important details get missed that can put projects back. The result? Everyone’s time is wasted due to simple oversights.
To best manage incoming requests, use an HR work request process that keeps everything organized for you. Ensure that, throughout every project, your team is clear on what is required of them. Provide incredibly responsive support to the business teams you serve by having insight into team progress and priorities.
How to streamline your HR work request process:
- Capture Work Request Details Up Front Start processes efficiently by capturing all the information needed up front. Use TeamworkIQ’s workflow forms to streamline requests, eliminate errors, and save time.
- Track and See Visible Progress for Each Request
Always know what’s going on. View the progress of all requests and also allow your team to keep on top of their own progress.
- Customize Work Requests When Needed
A work request can easily lead to a number of actionable tasks. You can edit the follow-up process steps and actionable tasks at any time to meet your needs. Turn any customized checklist into a reusable template optimized to handle standardized types of requests.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Save managers, teams, and the business time and money while executing flawlessly. View live processes on dashboards. Analyze the details. Get reports at your convenience and be notified if there’s an issue. Archive everything for compliance and record keeping.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Make sure each critical step gets done right and on time. When steps in the HR work request process get done incorrectly, forgotten, done late or missed the company’s risk of encountering confusion about responsibility increases drastically.
Put TeamworkIQ’s process templates to work for you and be sure HR work requests get done efficiently}.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What are the best practices for managing HR work requests?
These HR expert sources offer great tips and advice for your HR work request process:
More Templates for HR
Other Names for This Template
More from TeamworkIQ
- Turn Email into Action: How to Assign Tasks Directly from EmailHow many times a week do you send an email asking people to get something done? Typing up tasks in an email message is quick and easy. However, keeping track of progress on those requests instantly becomes a chore. Here’s why and what to do about it… ——– Email was not built to handle tasks.…
- Attach Files to Workflow Processes and ChecklistsTeamworkIQ now makes it easier than ever to attach files to your workflow processes. Automate any workflow where files need to move through a process with one or more people. For example: Attach documents for review and approval workflows. Take and upload photos for inspection and maintenance processes from your phone. Share artwork, Photoshop, Illustrator,…
- The Weakening Productivity Rate (and how Technology Can Reduce It)Productivity output is at its lowest point in thirty years. What are the causes of this decline? Can smart technology provide a solution to this weakening productivity rate? ———- Why the Decline? The US Government’s official labor productivity measure for 2011-2015 shows that the average American worker’s work output has dropped to the lowest it…