HR work request
Business teams rely on Human Resources teams for their support, services, and best practices. Yet, requests from business teams for small projects and additional needs can come at any time and distract HR department staff from other, more important work. Use this HR work request to get back in control. Assign, prioritize, coordinate, and track incoming requests to maximize your teams’ effectiveness.
Why an HR work request is important your business
An effective HR work request help you manage and prioritize incoming requests. When each step of a process is delineated effectively, your team will not only complete tasks more consistently, but to a higher standard. Clear descriptions of each step make complex work digestible while due dates and priorities add accountability and urgency.
Without a strong HR work request , managers and team members can lose track of what work needs to be done. Important details get missed that can put projects back. The result? Everyone’s time is ultimately wasted due to insufficient and ineffective communications.
To best manage incoming requests, use an HR work request that tracks every step of a project, from start to finish. Ensure that your team has a clear understanding of what is required at every step of a project. Provide incredibly responsive support to the business teams you serve by having insight into team progress and priorities.
How to streamline your HR work request :
- Capture Work Request Details Up Front Gather the information needed to service the request at the start of the process. Use TeamworkIQ’s workflow forms to kick-off processes with all the necessary details.
- Track and See Visible Progress for Each Request
Always know what’s going on. View the progress of all requests and also allow your team to keep on top of their own progress.
- Customize Work Requests When Needed
A single work request can easily lead to a number of actionable tasks. You can edit the to-do list tasks and process steps whenever you need. Turn any customized checklist into a reusable template optimized to handle standardized types of requests.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Save yourself, teams, and the business time and money while operating seamlessly. View live processes on dashboards. Analyze the details. Get reports at your convenience and be notified if there’s an issue. Archive everything for record keeping and compliance.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Guarantee that important steps are done efficiently and on time. When steps in the HR work request get forgotten, done incorrectly, done late or missed the company’s risk of encountering wasted time increases drastically.
Put TeamworkIQ’s templates to work for you and be sure HR work requests are handled efficiently}.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What are the best practices for managing HR work requests?
These Human Resources expert sources offer great tips and advice for your HR work request process:
More Templates for HR
Other Names for This Template
More from TeamworkIQ
- Collaborative Checklists So Smart They Automate WorkflowsAutomate Workflows, Save Time, and Reduce Errors with Smart Checklists A year ago we released TeamworkIQ. Since then business teams in real estate, property management, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, retail, human resources, accounting, finance, and technology have discovered how to streamline operations, save time, and reduce costly errors with TeamworkIQ. Now as we kickoff 2019 we…
- Can Meetings Be Eliminated?How can you use smart apps to reduce the time people spend in meetings? What solutions are available to ensure that, if you minimize meetings, you don’t compromise on results? The Meet of the Matter Any meeting that won’t directly generate revenue or cost savings–either in the form of a key decision or a concrete…
- The Key To Effective Management: DelegationAre you delegating work efficiently? Are your managers? What are the factors that lead to poor delegation habits and what can be done to more effectively empower others to get things done, boost team productivity and free up your time for higher value uses? ———- Delegation Hesitation Kills Productivity An astounding 46% of companies fail to…