Candidate Tracking workflow
A candidate tracking workflow streamlines your processes for recruiting, interviews, and job offers. Tailor this template to your needs, then easily track candidates and organize team members through the entire process.
Why is having a candidate tracking workflow important?
It takes lots of time and effort to recruit great people to your business. And as soon as you identify a potential candidate, is it crucial to sustain a high pace of engagement. The best candidates do not remain available for long. A poorly executed experience at any point in the recruiting process can turn away quality candidates}. A candidate tracking workflow solves this problem.
What is a candidate tracking workflow?
Screen potential candidates for your business with this easy-to-follow candidate tracking workflow. By doing this you can spend more of your time on important tasks rather than the interviewing, delegation of scheduling, and reference checking that comes with screening. Using our workflow also allows you to easily track progress so that you can know what is happening throughout the process.
Research shows that following a thoughtful candidate engagement workflow improves the ability to attract the best candidates. Processes that are less clear and slow-paced tend to deter away candidates that are highly qualified. To get the most out of your recruiting efforts, plan and systematize your recruiting process.
Your recruiting process involves many parts of your business. The Recruiter, Hiring Manager, Coworkers, and others all have important roles. But, without a structured candidate recruiting workflow, confusion and delays can occur. Instead, plan, organize, and track how your business screens, interviews, and entices candidates. It is useful to break the process down into steps and delegate each area to the correct person. To automate the process and track progress easily, use this candidate tracking template. Making sure that this process is done correctly and on schedule is a very effective way to attract the best employees.
How to document and automate your candidate tracking workflow:
- Document and Share the Process Use the template above to get started. Utilize the outlined process with your business’s needs in mind. Add forms, videos, images, details, roles, assignments, relative due dates, timelines, and tasks as needed. Share your documented process online with business managers or distribute printed or PDF copies.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
When it comes to candidate tracking, individuals from several departments will usually be involved. Recruiters and hiring managers juggle schedules to conduct multiple phone and on-site interviews. HR gathers and contacts references. By implementing an automated coordination of workflows and tasks, everyone within a business is helped through the process clearly and simply. To start a new candidate tracking workflow from your documented process, simply click Start.
- Integrate with Other Systems
When moving data between systems, your business and its candidate tracking process, is at a much higher risk of error whilst also taking up significant portions of your time. With TeamworkIQ’s integration points, your business is able to exchange data and events across countless apps and software with ease, streamlining the whole process.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
By signing up with TeamworkIQ, your business’s team can save significant amounts of time and money by working in a much more efficient manner. View live processes on dashboards. Analyze the details. Get reports at your convenience and notifications if issues arise. Archive everything for record keeping and compliance.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Make sure each critical step gets done right and on time. When steps in the candidate tracking workflow steps get forgotten, done incorrectly, done late or missed the company’s risk of missing out on valuable candidates during the hiring process increases significantly.
What are the best practices for managing candidate tracking?
There are a number of expert-approved tips and advice to improve the management of your candidate tracking process:
Simplify the application
When it comes to candidate tracking, a common issue is that the application simply isn’t completed. If your application is too difficult to understand or even too long in duration, your business leaves itself open to heightened application abandonment rates. By implementing candidate tracking software, your business can gain an insight into the weakness of your application process by identifying where applicants are consistently abandoning the application.
Review source data
When your business has an automated and holistic approach towards candidate source data, it becomes much easier to work out where the optimum candidates are coming from and the average cost per hire for sourcing them. Effective analysis of candidate sourcing data will allow your business to whittle out the least fruitful sources whilst putting its time and money to better use.
Ease of communication
Communication can make or break the candidate tracking process. When communication with candidates is slow and incoherent, your business’s professionalism suffers as a consequence. By opting for an automated system that allows for standardized and intelligent automatic responses, communication logs that can be easily reviewed and integration across software, your business can minimise the risk of error that comes with wholly-manual communication with candidates.
Benefit from our workflow template today
By implementing TeamworkIQ’s workflow templates, your business can rest assured that candidate tracking will be done with consistency and clarity. By utilising TeamworkIQ’s innovative and automated technology, arduous tasks can become simple and much easier to regulate. To begin organizing and refreshing your business’s candidate tracking procedures, sign up to TeamworkIQ today.
Use TeamworkIQ’s candidate tracking workflow template to assure that your candidate tracking is handled comprehensively and effectively for everyone involved.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What are the best practices for managing candidate tracking?
These Human Resources expert sources offer great tips and advice for your candidate tracking process:
More Templates for HR
Other Names for This Template
More from TeamworkIQ
- How Best to Manage Work with Your Business PartnersWorking with external businesses such as your vendors, contractors, and suppliers can be a challenge. Disparate corporate cultures, incentives, goals and priorities can be a problem when your team relies upon the employees of a partner company in their processes or projects. Differences in expectations, review and approval processes, documentation, and scheduling can cause friction…
- The Key To Effective Management: DelegationAre you delegating work efficiently? Are your managers? What are the factors that lead to poor delegation habits and what can be done to more effectively empower others to get things done, boost team productivity and free up your time for higher value uses? ———- Delegation Hesitation Kills Productivity An astounding 46% of companies fail to…
- Steve Jobs’ “DRI”: How To Get Better Results EverydayOne thing that became very clear over the course of the Apple revolution from the late 1990s on upward was that the company had a very different culture than anywhere else, shaped and built around Steve Jobs’ personality and vision. One of the most powerful, yet simple tools Jobs used to create Apple’s culture of…