A candidate tracking streamlines your recruiting, interviewing, and job offer processes. Adapt this template to your needs, then easily track candidates and organize team members through the entire process.
Why is having a candidate tracking important?
Significant time and effort are required to recruit the best job candidates to your business. And as soon as a potential candidate is identified, it is critical to act fast and sustain the momentum. The best candidates do not remain available for long. A less than professional experience at any point in the recruiting process can turn away quality candidates}. A candidate tracking makes sure things get done right.
What is a candidate tracking ?
Screen potential candidates for your business with this easy-to-follow candidate tracking system. By doing this you can spend more of your time on important tasks rather than the interviewing, delegation of scheduling, and reference checking that comes with screening. Easily track progress of each candidate by using this so that you are aware of each step of the process.
Research shows that following a thoughtful candidate engagement improves the ability to attract the best candidates. Processes that are harder to follow are known to deter highly qualified candidates. By planning and streamlining your recruitment process, your business can get considerably more as a result of your efforts.
Recruitment involves many parts of a business. The Recruiter, Hiring Manager, Coworkers, and others all have important roles. But, without a structured candidate recruiting , confusion and delays can occur. Instead, plan, organize, and track how your business screens, interviews, and entices candidates. Organize the process into steps and delegate each part to the right person. To automate the process and track progress easily, use this candidate tracking template. Make sure things get done right and on schedule to attract the best employees.
How to document and automate your candidate tracking :
- Document and Share the Process Use the template above to get started. Utilize the outlined process in accordance with your business’s specific needs. Add relative due dates, timelines, tasks, forms, videos, images, details, roles, and assignments to meet your requirements. Generate print and PDF copies of your documented process or share it with other managers.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
When it comes to candidate tracking, individuals from several departments will usually be involved. Recruiters and hiring managers juggle schedules to conduct multiple phone and on-site interviews. HR gathers and contacts references. When an automated coordination of workflows and tasks are implemented within your business, everyone is helped by the increased clarity of the process. To start a new candidate tracking workflow from your documented process, simply click Start.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Moving data between systems is a slow-moving and error prone process when it comes to candidate tracking. With TeamworkIQ’s integration points, your business is able to exchange data and events across countless apps and software with ease, streamlining the whole process.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
By signing up with TeamworkIQ, your business’s team can save significant amounts of time and money by by operating efficiently and uniformly. View live processes on dashboards. Drill down into the details. Get reports when you want them and notifications if issues arise. Archive everything for record keeping and compliance.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Make sure each critical step gets done right and on time. When steps in the candidate tracking steps get forgotten, done incorrectly, done late or missed the company’s risk of missing out on top candidates during the hiring process increases significantly.
What are the best practices for managing candidate tracking?
There are a number of expert-approved tips and advice to improve the management of your candidate tracking process:
Simplify the application
When it comes to candidate tracking, a common issue is that the application simply isn’t completed. If a candidate is first faced with an extremely complicated or lengthy application process, they will be much more likely to abandon filling it in. By implementing candidate tracking software, your business can gain an insight into the weakness of your application process by identifying where applicants are consistently abandoning the application.
Review source data
By effectively storing and reviewing source data on candidates, your business can gain a more complete picture of where the best candidates are coming from along with the average cost per hire. Effective analysis of candidate sourcing data will allow your business to whittle out the least fruitful sources whilst putting its time and money to better use.
Ease of communication
Communication can make or break the candidate tracking process. If done manually and individually, your business can appear sluggish, incoherent and unprofessional. By opting for an automated system that allows for standardized and intelligent automatic responses, communication logs that can be easily reviewed and integration across software, your business can minimise the risk of error that comes with wholly-manual communication with candidates.
Benefit from our template today
By implementing TeamworkIQ’s templates, your business can rest assured that candidate tracking will be done consistently and effectively. By utilising TeamworkIQ’s innovative and automated technology, arduous tasks can become simple and much easier to regulate. To begin organizing and refreshing your business’s candidate tracking procedures, sign up to TeamworkIQ today.
Use TeamworkIQ’s candidate tracking template to assure that your candidate tracking is handled smoothly and efficiently for everyone involved.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What are the best practices for managing candidate tracking?
These HR expert sources offer great tips and advice for your candidate tracking process:
More Templates for HR
Other Names for This Template
More from TeamworkIQ
- Productivity Per Hour: Your Team’s Working Day (and How it can Improve)It’s no secret that the more productive your workers are, the more successful your business will be. We look at recent studies of when and why productivity slumps and what can be done to improve it. We all want our teams to maximise their productivity during a working day. A study by Stanford University students…
- 4 Tips for the Ultimate Employee Onboarding ProcessThere are many aspects to employee onboarding. But at the highest level, there are four keys to success according to Rick Lespinger who brings 25-years of success as a human resources consultant and executive to OnPoint Consulting. Here’s a summary of his article on the topic and how TeamworkIQ can help streamline the onboarding process:…
- How Best to Manage Work with Your Business PartnersWorking with external businesses such as your vendors, contractors, and suppliers can be a challenge. Disparate corporate cultures, incentives, goals and priorities can be a problem when your team relies upon the employees of a partner company in their processes or projects. Differences in expectations, review and approval processes, documentation, and scheduling can cause friction…