Special Request workflow
Some of your customers may have specific needs that are not part of your business’ standard operations. Use this special request workflow to be certain client’s needs are met, milestones and target delivery dates are met and your team understands what needs to get done.
How to build customer loyalty with a special request workflow
Solve any new request you receive with this customizable special request form. Quickly document, track, and complete all steps to impress your customers.
Today’s businesses depend on the relationships they build with customers. Research has observed that business success correlates with the ability to maintain lifetime relationships with customers. Gain advantage and build loyalty by responding to customers’ unique needs when possible. Provide a special report delivered as a gesture of good will, or offer specialized services to help your clients save time and money. Whether free or for a fee, customers value your ability to meet their special needs. Doing so creates long-lasting customer relationships.
What is the best way to manage requests for special assignments?. Adapt and use this special request workflow template to help you project manage and track everything that needs to get done.
How to customize and get your special request workflow into use:
- Document and Share the Process Get started with the special request template. Customize the outlined process. Add videos, images, details, roles, assignments, relative due dates, timelines, tasks, and forms to meet your needs. Generate print and PDF copies of your documented process or share it with other managers.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Usually special request requires workers from several departments. Customers may make requests to customer service, an account manager, online, or elsewhere. The request recipient needs to document and upload the details. These details are often complex, and when passed down the chain, they may be misunderstood. Individual employees to entire teams may be involved in servicing these special requests. If someone at one point in this process misses or confuses something, issues build down the line. Automates workflows and tasks helps team members move through the entire process clearly and easily. To start a new workflow from your documented process, simply click Start.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the effort, slow speed, and error prone nature of transferring information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange data and events with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other software packages, apps, and online applications.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Save yourself, teams, and your whole business time and money while executing flawlessly. View live processes on dashboards. Monitor the details. Get reports at your convenience and be notified if there’s an issue. Archive everything for record keeping and compliance.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Make sure each critical step gets done right and on time. When steps in completing a customer’s special request workflow get done incorrectly, forgotten, done late or missed the company’s odds of losing their patronage increases significantly. To avoid these risks make a workflow that you can rely on to handle any kind of special request you receive.
Use TeamworkIQ’s special request workflow to build customer lifetime value.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What are the best practices for handling special requests?
Here’s some of the best advice for handling your customers’ special requests from business thought leaders to get you started:
More from TeamworkIQ
- Process Standardization: How To Streamline Business Operations and Boost ProfitsWhy do you need process standardization? Businesses who embrace repeatable, systematic processes tend to be more efficient, more scalable, and more profitable. Without efficient systems and well understood standard operating procedures, business teams are left to figure out how to get things done on their own. Accordingly teams must spend extra time figuring out how…
- Steve Jobs’ “DRI”: How To Get Better Results EverydayOne thing that became very clear over the course of the Apple revolution from the late 1990s on upward was that the company had a very different culture than anywhere else, shaped and built around Steve Jobs’ personality and vision. One of the most powerful, yet simple tools Jobs used to create Apple’s culture of…
- Smarter Team Management: Rewarding Results not BusynessWhat steps can be done to break away from negative mentalities in the workplace and allow you to manage teams in the way that yields the best results? — Overworking and Busy-Bragging There are two rather counterproductive workplace cultures on the rise within businesses across America: overworking and “busy-bragging”. New research shows both have a…