Special Request SOP
From time to time your customers may have specific needs that are not included in your standard offerings. Use this special request SOP to be certain client’s needs are met, timelines are met and everyone involved understands what needs to get done.
How to exceed customer expectations with a special request SOP
Handle any new request you receive with this customizable special request form. Quickly document, track, and complete all steps to impress your customers.
More than ever, modern businesses depend on the relationships they build with customers. Research has observed that business success correlates with the ability to maintain lifetime relationships with customers. Build loyalty and gain advantage over competitors by meeting customers’ unique needs when possible. Provide a special report delivered as a gesture of good will, or offer specialized services to help your clients streamline operations. Whether free or for a fee, customers value your ability to meet their special needs. Doing so creates long-lasting customer relationships.
What is the best way to manage requests for special assignments?. Adapt and use this special request SOP template to help you get the details up front then plan for each milestone, process step, task and deliverable that needs to get done.
How to customize and get your special request SOP into use:
- Document and Share the Process Use the template above to get started. Customize the outlined processto your needs. Add tasks, forms, videos, images, details, roles, assignments, relative due dates, and timelines as needed. Share your documented process online with business managers or share printed or PDF copies.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Usually special request requires workers from several departments. Customers may make requests to customer service, an account manager, online, or elsewhere. The request recipient needs to document and upload the details. These details are often complex, and when passed down the chain, they may be misunderstood. Individual employees to entire teams may be involved in servicing these special requests. If someone at one point in this process misses or confuses something, issues build down the line. Automates workflows and tasks helps team members move through the entire process clearly and easily. To start a new workflow from your documented process, simply click Start.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the effort, slow speed, and error prone nature of moving information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange events and data with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other apps and software systems.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Save managers, teams, and your whole business time and money while running ultra-efficiently. View live processes on dashboards. Monitor the details. Get reports at your convenience and notifications if issues arise. Archive everything for record keeping and compliance.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Make sure each critical step gets done right and on time. When steps in completing a customer’s special request SOP get done incorrectly, forgotten, done late or missed the company’s odds of losing that customer’s confidence increases significantly. To avoid these risks make a SOP that you can rely on to handle any kind of special request you recieve.
Use TeamworkIQ’s special request SOP to build customer lifetime value.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What are the best practices for handling special requests?
Here’s some of the best advice for handling your customers’ special requests from business thought leaders to get you started:
More from TeamworkIQ
- Take Charge: Turn Meeting Minutes into Accountable ActionAfter a meeting is done, sending out the follow-up action items is easy to do. Just type it up and press send. However, keeping track of the tasks, making sure deadlines will be met and assuring nothing falls through the cracks–that takes significant time for everyone involved. So how can you make this process more…
- Can Meetings Be Eliminated?How can you use smart apps to reduce the time people spend in meetings? What solutions are available to ensure that, if you minimize meetings, you don’t compromise on results? The Meet of the Matter Any meeting that won’t directly generate revenue or cost savings–either in the form of a key decision or a concrete…
- The Practicalities of ProductivityRichard Whittall’s article on the practicalities and impracticalities of email usage makes an interesting observation: “People don’t love digital technology because it makes them more productive, they love it because it makes them feel like they’re more productive.” In essence, the feeling that your productivity is high because you are so busy is probably an…