Special Request process
From time to time your customers may request special project that are not part of your usual services. Use this special request process to make sure customers’ needs are met, timelines are met and your team understands what needs to get done.
How to exceed customer expectations with a special request process
With TeamworkIQ’s special request form, its easy to handle any customer request. Quickly document, track, and complete the steps to impress your customers.
More than ever, modern businesses depend on customer relationships. Research has observed that businesses succeed more when they build and maintain lifetime relationships with customers. Build loyalty and gain advantage over competitors by meeting customers’ unique needs when possible. Provide networking opportunities delivered as a gesture of good will, or offer specialized services to help your clients operate more efficiently. Whether free or for a fee, customers value your willingness to meet their special needs. Doing so creates long-lasting customer relationships.
Guide your team through the process to deliver on customer expectations. Adapt and use this special request process template to help you plan and coordinate every step that needs to get done.
How to customize and get your special request process into use:
- Document and Share the Process Get started with the special request template. Tailor the outlined process. Add roles, assignments, relative due dates, timelines, tasks, forms, videos, images, and details to meet your needs. Share your documented process online with business managers or share printed or PDF copies.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Normally special request requires employees from several departments. Customers may make requests to customer service, an account manager, online, or elsewhere. The request recipient needs to document and upload the details. These details are often complex, and when passed down the chain, they may be misunderstood. Individual employees to entire teams may be involved in servicing these special requests. If someone at one point in this process misses or confuses something, issues build down the line. Automates workflows and tasks helps everyone move through the entire process clearly and easily. To start a new workflow from your documented process, simply click Start.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the slow speed, effort, and error prone nature of moving information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange data and events with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other software packages, apps, and online applications.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Save managers, your employees, and the business time and money while operating seamlessly. View live processes on dashboards. Drill down into the details. Get reports at your convenience and notifications if issues arise. Archive everything for compliance and record keeping.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Make sure each critical step gets done right and on time. When steps in completing a customer’s special request process get forgotten, done incorrectly, done late or missed the company’s odds of losing that customer’s trust increases significantly. To avoid these risks make a process that you can rely on to handle any kind of special request you receive.
Use TeamworkIQ’s special request process to build customer lifetime value.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What are the best practices for handling special requests?
Here’s some of the best advice for handling your customers’ special requests from business management experts to get you started:
More from TeamworkIQ
- How Clearer Commitments Build Employee TrustA 2017 global survey of professionals by EY (Ernst & Young Global at ey.com) indicated that more than half of employees lack a great deal of trust in their employers. Among 9,800 full-time employees across the world, only 46% trusted their employers, with bosses and team colleagues slightly higher at 49%. Where to find that report?…
- Getting started with TeamworkIQWhat is the easiest way to create automated workflows, repeatable processes, or standard procedures? Document your workflows in TeamworkIQ. When you do TeamworkIQ’s smarts instantly turns them into automated, ready-to-use processes. Learn more about Workflow Automation and Process Management Repeatable processes and workflows enable businesses to efficiently scale operations, eliminate costly errors, and thus increase…
- Accomplish More. How Teams Can Work Smarter.Jeff Haden of Inc. Magazine (@inc) outlines 9 practices that help make teams successful. TeamworkIQ enables teams to execute in keeping with Haden’s key points. — According to Inc. Magazine’s Jeff Haden (@jeff_haden), there are nine practices that help successful people accomplish more. A number of these practices shouldn’t be too surprising – “believe in…