Special Request procedure
From time to time your customers may request special project that are not included in your usual services. Use this special request procedure to be certain client’s needs are met, nothing falls through the cracks and everyone involved understands what needs to get done.
How to build stronger customer relationships with a special request procedure
Complete any and all requests that come your way with this special request form. Quickly document, track, and complete all steps to satisfy your customers.
Today’s businesses depend on repeat customers. Research has observed that businesses succeed more when they build and maintain lifetime relationships with customers. Build loyalty and gain advantage over competitors by meeting customers’ unique needs when possible. Provide networking opportunities delivered as a gesture of good will, or offer technical integrations to help your clients streamline operations. Whether free or for a fee, customers appreciate when you can meet their special needs. Doing so builds customer lifetime value and loyalty.
Guide your team through the process to deliver on customer expectations. Adapt and use this special request procedure template to help you project manage and track everything that needs to get done.
How to customize and get your special request procedure into use:
- Document and Share the Process Get started with the special request template. Tailor the outlined process to your needs. Add tasks, forms, videos, images, details, roles, assignments, relative due dates, and timelines as needed. Generate print and PDF copies of your documented process or share it with other managers.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Normally special request involves workers from several departments. Customers may make requests to customer service, an account manager, online, or elsewhere. The request recipient needs to document and upload the details. These details are often complex, and when passed down the chain, they may be misunderstood. Individual employees to entire teams may be involved in servicing these special requests. If someone at one point in this process misses or confuses something, issues build down the line. Automates workflows and tasks helps everyone move through the entire process clearly and easily. To start a new workflow from your documented process, simply click Start.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the effort, slow speed, and error prone nature of transferring information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange data and events with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other software packages, apps, and online applications.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Save yourself, your employees, and the business time and money while operating seamlessly. View live processes on dashboards. Monitor the details. Get reports when you want them and be notified if there’s an issue. Archive everything for record keeping and compliance.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Make sure each critical step gets done right and on time. When steps in completing a customer’s special request procedure get forgotten, done incorrectly, done late or missed the company’s odds of losing their trust increases significantly. To avoid these risks make a procedure that you can rely on to handle any kind of special request you receive.
Use TeamworkIQ’s special request procedure to build customer lifetime value.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What are the best practices for handling special requests?
Here’s some of the best advice for handling your customers’ special requests from customers success experts to get you started:
More from TeamworkIQ
- Introducing Workflow FormsHow can TeamworkIQ’s Workflow Forms benefit my business? Business operations, processes, and workflows are at their best when every member of the team has access to the right information at the right time. TeamworkIQ’s new Workflow and Task Forms make it easy for your team to efficiently collect and provide timely, actionable information to make…
- Accomplish More. How Teams Can Work Smarter.Jeff Haden of Inc. Magazine (@inc) outlines 9 practices that help make teams successful. TeamworkIQ enables teams to execute in keeping with Haden’s key points. — According to Inc. Magazine’s Jeff Haden (@jeff_haden), there are nine practices that help successful people accomplish more. A number of these practices shouldn’t be too surprising – “believe in…
- The Weakening Productivity Rate (and how Technology Can Reduce It)Productivity output is at its lowest point in thirty years. What are the causes of this decline? Can smart technology provide a solution to this weakening productivity rate? ———- Why the Decline? The US Government’s official labor productivity measure for 2011-2015 shows that the average American worker’s work output has dropped to the lowest it…