Special Request form
Some of your customers may request special project that are not included in your usual services. Use this special request form to be certain client’s needs are met, timelines are met and everyone involved understands what needs to get done.
How to build customer loyalty with a special request form
Solve any challenge your customers give you with a special request form that lets you quickly document, track, and complete steps in the project.
Businesses today depend on the relationships they build with customers. Research has observed that businesses succeed more when they build and maintain lifetime relationships with customers. Gain advantage and build loyalty by responding to customers’ unique needs when possible. Provide a financial analysis delivered as a gesture of good will, or offer specialized services to help your clients gain operational advantages. Whether free or for a fee, customers value your willingness to meet their special needs. Doing so builds customer loyalty and leads to greater customer lifetime value.
Guide your team through the process to deliver on customer expectations. Adapt and use this special request form template to help you get the details up front then plan for each milestone, process step, task and deliverable that needs to get done.
How to customize and get your special request form into use:
- Document and Share the Process Get started with the special request template. Tailor the outlined process. Add videos, images, details, roles, assignments, relative due dates, timelines, tasks, and forms as needed. Generate print and PDF copies of your documented process or share it with other managers.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Typically special request involves employees from various positions. Customers may make requests to customer service, an account manager, online, or elsewhere. The request recipient needs to document and upload the details. These details are often complex, and when passed down the chain, they may be misunderstood. Individual employees to entire teams may be involved in servicing these special requests. If someone at one point in this process misses or confuses something, issues build down the line. Automates workflows and tasks helps team members move through the entire process clearly and easily. To start a new workflow from your documented process, simply click Start.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the slow speed, effort, and error prone nature of transferring information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange events and data with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other software packages, apps, and online applications.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Save yourself, your employees, and the business time and money while operating seamlessly. View live processes on dashboards. Monitor the details. Get reports at your convenience and be notified if there’s an issue. Archive everything for record keeping and compliance.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Make sure each critical step gets done right and on time. When steps in completing a customer’s special request form get forgotten, done incorrectly, done late or missed the company’s odds of losing their business increases significantly. To avoid these risks make a form that you can rely on to handle any kind of special request you receive.
Use TeamworkIQ’s special request form to deliver on customer expectations.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What are the best practices for handling special requests?
Here’s some of the best advice for handling your customers’ special requests from customers success experts to get you started:
More from TeamworkIQ
- Can Meetings Be Eliminated?How can you use smart apps to reduce the time people spend in meetings? What solutions are available to ensure that, if you minimize meetings, you don’t compromise on results? The Meet of the Matter Any meeting that won’t directly generate revenue or cost savings–either in the form of a key decision or a concrete…
- Checklist Apps for Productive Project and Process ManagementMaking the Most of Checklist Apps The checklist has long been a fixture of how people manage work. However, productivity experts provide a huge range of opinions as to the best methods for using checklists, task lists or to do lists. And there’s a significant difference between checklists for personal productivity and those used to…
- Accomplish More. How Teams Can Work Smarter.Jeff Haden of Inc. Magazine (@inc) outlines 9 practices that help make teams successful. TeamworkIQ enables teams to execute in keeping with Haden’s key points. — According to Inc. Magazine’s Jeff Haden (@jeff_haden), there are nine practices that help successful people accomplish more. A number of these practices shouldn’t be too surprising – “believe in…