Special Request form
Some of your customers may request special project that are not included in your usual services. Use this special request form to be certain client’s needs are met, timelines are met and everyone involved understands what needs to get done.
How to build customer loyalty with a special request form
Solve any challenge your customers give you with a special request form that lets you quickly document, track, and complete steps in the project.
Businesses today depend on the relationships they build with customers. Research has observed that businesses succeed more when they build and maintain lifetime relationships with customers. Gain advantage and build loyalty by responding to customers’ unique needs when possible. Provide a financial analysis delivered as a gesture of good will, or offer specialized services to help your clients gain operational advantages. Whether free or for a fee, customers value your willingness to meet their special needs. Doing so builds customer loyalty and leads to greater customer lifetime value.
Guide your team through the process to deliver on customer expectations. Adapt and use this special request form template to help you get the details up front then plan for each milestone, process step, task and deliverable that needs to get done.
How to customize and get your special request form into use:
- Document and Share the Process Get started with the special request template. Tailor the outlined process. Add videos, images, details, roles, assignments, relative due dates, timelines, tasks, and forms as needed. Generate print and PDF copies of your documented process or share it with other managers.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Typically special request involves employees from various positions. Customers may make requests to customer service, an account manager, online, or elsewhere. The request recipient needs to document and upload the details. These details are often complex, and when passed down the chain, they may be misunderstood. Individual employees to entire teams may be involved in servicing these special requests. If someone at one point in this process misses or confuses something, issues build down the line. Automates workflows and tasks helps team members move through the entire process clearly and easily. To start a new workflow from your documented process, simply click Start.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the slow speed, effort, and error prone nature of transferring information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange events and data with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other software packages, apps, and online applications.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Save yourself, your employees, and the business time and money while operating seamlessly. View live processes on dashboards. Monitor the details. Get reports at your convenience and be notified if there’s an issue. Archive everything for record keeping and compliance.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Make sure each critical step gets done right and on time. When steps in completing a customer’s special request form get forgotten, done incorrectly, done late or missed the company’s odds of losing their business increases significantly. To avoid these risks make a form that you can rely on to handle any kind of special request you receive.
Use TeamworkIQ’s special request form to deliver on customer expectations.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What are the best practices for handling special requests?
Here’s some of the best advice for handling your customers’ special requests from customers success experts to get you started:
More from TeamworkIQ
- Protect Against “Micro Procrastination”Everyone is feeling busy, but the important things are not getting done. Why? More of your team’s workday is being eaten up by distractions than ever before. We look at the major causes and ask: Can the right software protect your team against “micro procrastination”? ———- Busyness and Distraction According to many experts, two major…
- The Key To Effective Management: DelegationAre you delegating work efficiently? Are your managers? What are the factors that lead to poor delegation habits and what can be done to more effectively empower others to get things done, boost team productivity and free up your time for higher value uses? ———- Delegation Hesitation Kills Productivity An astounding 46% of companies fail to…
- The Practicalities of ProductivityRichard Whittall’s article on the practicalities and impracticalities of email usage makes an interesting observation: “People don’t love digital technology because it makes them more productive, they love it because it makes them feel like they’re more productive.” In essence, the feeling that your productivity is high because you are so busy is probably an…