Special Request checklist
Some of your customers may request services that go beyond your standard offerings. Use this special request checklist to be certain client’s needs are met, timelines are met and your team understands what needs to get done.
How to exceed customer expectations with a special request checklist
Complete any and all requests you receive with this special request form. Quickly document, track, and complete all steps to satisfy your customers.
Today’s businesses depend on customer relationships. Research has observed that business success correlates with the ability to maintain lifetime relationships with customers. Build loyalty and gain advantage over competitors by meeting customers’ unique needs when possible. Provide a special report delivered as a gesture of good will, or offer to develop new service offerings to help your clients save time and money. Whether free or for a fee, customers appreciate when you can meet their special needs. Doing so creates long-lasting customer relationships.
How can you deliver on customer expectations?. Adapt and use this special request checklist template to help you get the details up front then plan for each milestone, process step, task and deliverable that needs to get done.
How to customize and get your special request checklist into use:
- Document and Share the Process Use the template above to get started. Customize the outlined process. Add relative due dates, timelines, tasks, forms, videos, images, details, roles, and assignments to meet your needs. Share your documented process online with business managers or share printed or PDF copies.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Typically special request requires workers from various positions. Customers may make requests to customer service, an account manager, online, or elsewhere. The request recipient needs to document and upload the details. These details are often complex, and when passed down the chain, they may be misunderstood. Individual employees to entire teams may be involved in servicing these special requests. If someone at one point in this process misses or confuses something, issues build down the line. Automates workflows and tasks helps everyone move through the entire process clearly and easily. To start a new workflow from your documented process, simply click Start.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the slow speed, effort, and error prone nature of transferring information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange data and events with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other apps and software systems.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Save managers, your employees, and your whole business time and money while operating seamlessly. View live processes on dashboards. Monitor the details. Get reports when you want them and notifications if issues arise. Archive everything for record keeping and compliance.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Make sure each critical step gets done right and on time. When steps in completing a customer’s special request checklist get missed, forgotten, done incorrectly, or done late the company’s odds of losing their confidence increases significantly. To avoid these risks make a checklist that you can rely on to handle any kind of special request you receive.
Use TeamworkIQ’s special request checklist to build customer lifetime value.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What are the best practices for handling special requests?
Here’s some of the best advice for handling your customers’ special requests from customers success experts to get you started:
More from TeamworkIQ
- Easily Create Recurring Processes, Workflows and Procedures with Checklist Templates from TeamworkIQUse Checklist Templates to Simplify Your Recurring Processes Checklist Templates are now a core feature of TeamworkIQ. It’s now even easier to create and manage recurring processes, workflows and procedures with TeamworkIQ. Use Checklist Templates to make a master version of each of your processes, workflows and procedures. Enable your team to create new checklists…
- Attach Files to Workflow Processes and ChecklistsTeamworkIQ now makes it easier than ever to attach files to your workflow processes. Automate any workflow where files need to move through a process with one or more people. For example: Attach documents for review and approval workflows. Take and upload photos for inspection and maintenance processes from your phone. Share artwork, Photoshop, Illustrator,…
- How Clearer Commitments Build Employee TrustA 2017 global survey of professionals by EY indicated that more than half of employees lack a great deal of trust in their employers. Among 9,800 full-time employees across the world, only 46% trusted their employers, with bosses and team colleagues slightly higher at 49%. The survey also asked what factors promoted trust. Two of the…