Special Request checklist
Some of your customers may request services that go beyond your standard offerings. Use this special request checklist to be certain client’s needs are met, timelines are met and your team understands what needs to get done.
How to exceed customer expectations with a special request checklist
Complete any and all requests you receive with this special request form. Quickly document, track, and complete all steps to satisfy your customers.
Today’s businesses depend on customer relationships. Research has observed that business success correlates with the ability to maintain lifetime relationships with customers. Build loyalty and gain advantage over competitors by meeting customers’ unique needs when possible. Provide a special report delivered as a gesture of good will, or offer to develop new service offerings to help your clients save time and money. Whether free or for a fee, customers appreciate when you can meet their special needs. Doing so creates long-lasting customer relationships.
How can you deliver on customer expectations?. Adapt and use this special request checklist template to help you get the details up front then plan for each milestone, process step, task and deliverable that needs to get done.
How to customize and get your special request checklist into use:
- Document and Share the Process Use the template above to get started. Customize the outlined process. Add relative due dates, timelines, tasks, forms, videos, images, details, roles, and assignments to meet your needs. Share your documented process online with business managers or share printed or PDF copies.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Typically special request requires workers from various positions. Customers may make requests to customer service, an account manager, online, or elsewhere. The request recipient needs to document and upload the details. These details are often complex, and when passed down the chain, they may be misunderstood. Individual employees to entire teams may be involved in servicing these special requests. If someone at one point in this process misses or confuses something, issues build down the line. Automates workflows and tasks helps everyone move through the entire process clearly and easily. To start a new workflow from your documented process, simply click Start.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the slow speed, effort, and error prone nature of transferring information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange data and events with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other apps and software systems.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Save managers, your employees, and your whole business time and money while operating seamlessly. View live processes on dashboards. Monitor the details. Get reports when you want them and notifications if issues arise. Archive everything for record keeping and compliance.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Make sure each critical step gets done right and on time. When steps in completing a customer’s special request checklist get missed, forgotten, done incorrectly, or done late the company’s odds of losing their confidence increases significantly. To avoid these risks make a checklist that you can rely on to handle any kind of special request you receive.
Use TeamworkIQ’s special request checklist to build customer lifetime value.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What are the best practices for handling special requests?
Here’s some of the best advice for handling your customers’ special requests from customers success experts to get you started:
More from TeamworkIQ
- What is Workflow Software?How to streamline operations, accelerate business growth, and boost profits using workflow software. In this article, you will learn: The definition of workflow software and workflow management software The primary benefits of workflow software The different types of workflow management software How to identify the right workflow software for your business Why workflow software is…
- Protect Against “Micro Procrastination”Everyone is feeling busy, but the important things are not getting done. Why? More of your team’s workday is being eaten up by distractions than ever before. We look at the major causes and ask: Can the right software protect your team against “micro procrastination”? ———- Busyness and Distraction According to many experts, two major…
- Can Meetings Be Eliminated?How can you use smart apps to reduce the time people spend in meetings? What solutions are available to ensure that, if you minimize meetings, you don’t compromise on results? The Meet of the Matter Any meeting that won’t directly generate revenue or cost savings–either in the form of a key decision or a concrete…