Occasionally your customers may have specific needs that go beyond your business’ standard operations. Use this special request process to be certain client’s needs are met, timelines are met and your team understands what needs to get done.
How to build stronger customer relationships with a special request
Efficiently handle customer requests with TeamworkIQ’s customizable special request template. Businesses today depend on customer relationships. Research has observed that businesses succeed more when they build and maintain lifetime relationships with customers. Build loyalty and gain advantage over competitors by meeting customers’ unique needs when possible. Provide networking opportunities delivered as a gesture of good will, or offer technical integrations to help your clients gain operational advantages. Whether free or for a fee, customers value your willingness to meet their special needs. Doing so creates long-lasting customer relationships.
Guide your team through the process to deliver on customer expectations. Adapt and use this special request template to help you plan and coordinate every step that needs to get done.
How to customize and get your special request into use:
- Document and Share the Process Use the template above to get started. Tailor the outlined process to your needs. Add images, details, roles, assignments, relative due dates, timelines, tasks, forms, and videos to meet your needs. Share your documented process online with business managers or share printed or PDF copies.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Typically special requests involve workers from several departments. Customers may make requests to customer service, an account manager, online, or elsewhere. The request recipient needs to document and upload the details. These details are often complex, and when passed down the chain, they may be misunderstood. Individual employees to entire teams may be involved in servicing these special requests. If someone at one point in this process misses or confuses something, issues build down the line. Automates workflows and tasks helps team members move through the entire process with clarity and ease. To start a new workflow from your documented process, simply click Start.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the effort, slow speed, and error prone nature of moving information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange data and events with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other software packages, apps, and online applications.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Save managers, your employees, and your whole business time and money while operating seamlessly. View live processes on dashboards. Drill down into the details. Get reports when you want them and notifications if issues arise. Archive everything for compliance and record keeping.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Make sure each critical step gets done right and on time. When steps in completing a customer’s special request get forgotten, done incorrectly, done late or missed the company’s odds of losing that customer’s patronage increases significantly. To avoid these risks make a that you can rely on to handle any kind of special request you receive.
Use TeamworkIQ’s special request to create customer loyalty and increased revenues.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What are the best practices for handling special requests?
Here’s some of the best advice for handling your customers’ special requests from customers success experts to get you started:
More Templates for Customer Success
Other Names for This Template
More from TeamworkIQ
- Can Meetings Be Eliminated?How can you use smart apps to reduce the time people spend in meetings? What solutions are available to ensure that, if you minimize meetings, you don’t compromise on results? The Meet of the Matter Any meeting that won’t directly generate revenue or cost savings–either in the form of a key decision or a concrete…
- Smarter Team Management: Rewarding Results not BusynessWhat steps can be done to break away from negative mentalities in the workplace and allow you to manage teams in the way that yields the best results? — Overworking and Busy-Bragging There are two rather counterproductive workplace cultures on the rise within businesses across America: overworking and “busy-bragging”. New research shows both have a…
- Protect Against “Micro Procrastination”Everyone is feeling busy, but the important things are not getting done. Why? More of your team’s workday is being eaten up by distractions than ever before. We look at the major causes and ask: Can the right software protect your team against “micro procrastination”? ———- Busyness and Distraction According to many experts, two major…