Know Your Client
Know Your Client (KYC), also known as Know Your Customer, helps you verify the identity and suitability of new clients and potential risks of new customer relationships. KYC is a required compliance process for financial industry businesses. Systematize how you comply with regulatory requirements with this Know Your Client .
Reduce business risks and meet compliance obligations with this Know Your Client .
Complete the KYC process with ease with TeamworkIQ’s Know Your Client Template. Complete every step the right way and on time. Automatically assign roles. Quickly track progress.
Know Your Client processes let you systematically achieve compliance with Anti-Money Laundering regulations. Research suggests that $2 to $2.5 trillion dollars flow through the money laundering market every year. Your business could be at risk if it facilitates these illicit activities. Reduce risks with a Know Your Client process.
Without knowing your client’s business activities in more detail and make sure you have verified their identity, your business risks severe consequences. Fines and other legal actions for minor or more serious involvement in criminal activity could apply. Fraud committed by your customers could lead to involvement in legal proceedings, investigations, and potential damages.
Start every customer relationship with a Know Your Client . Gather all the important details about new clients. Make sure key questions and the answers do not get overlooked. Use this Know Your Client to be certain things get done right and you’ve efficiently met key compliance requirements.
How to get your Know Your Client into use now:
- Document and Share the Process Use the template above to get started. Tailor the outlined processto your needs. Add images, details, roles, assignments, relative due dates, timelines, tasks, forms, and videos as needed. Generate print and PDF copies of your documented process or share it with other managers.
- Automate Workflow Processes and Checklists
Typically the KYC process requires employees from several departments. Researchers gather information about clients and verify their identity. Analysts evaluate the risk potential of clients. Account Managers handle onboarding and ongoing monitoring of the account. When you use a reliable , everyone involved in the process is informed of what needs to be done to make sure the process is done right. Automated workflows and tasks helps team members move through the entire process with clarity and ease. To start a new workflow from your documented process, simply click Start.
- Integrate with Other Systems
Eliminate the effort, slow speed, and error prone nature of moving information manually between systems. TeamworkIQ’s integration points let you exchange events and data with the most popular CRM systems and 1000’s of other apps and software systems.
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Save managers, teams, and your whole business time and money while executing flawlessly. View live processes on dashboards. Monitor the details. Get reports when you want them and notifications if issues arise. Archive everything for record keeping and compliance.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
Make sure each critical step gets done right and on time. When details and steps during the Know Your Client get missed, forgotten, done incorrectly, or done late the company’s risk of encountering serious legal or financial consequences increases significantly. Avoid these risks with a strong and reliable Know Your Client .
Use TeamworkIQ’s Know Your Client template to ensure that your team can effectively handle the process and minimize your exposure to risk.
How Does TeamworkIQ Work? Watch Video
What’s the best way to handle the KYC process?
Here’s some of the best advice for handling the Know Your Client process from business management experts to get you started:
More Templates for Customer Success
Other Names for This Template
More from TeamworkIQ
- 4 Tips for the Ultimate Employee Onboarding ProcessThere are many aspects to employee onboarding. But at the highest level, there are four keys to success according to Rick Lespinger who brings 25-years of success as a human resources consultant and executive to OnPoint Consulting. Here’s a summary of his article on the topic and how TeamworkIQ can help streamline the onboarding process:…
- Protect Against “Micro Procrastination”Everyone is feeling busy, but the important things are not getting done. Why? More of your team’s workday is being eaten up by distractions than ever before. We look at the major causes and ask: Can the right software protect your team against “micro procrastination”? ———- Busyness and Distraction According to many experts, two major…
- Turn Email into Action: How to Assign Tasks Directly from EmailHow many times a week do you send an email asking people to get something done? Typing up tasks in an email message is quick and easy. However, keeping track of progress on those requests instantly becomes a chore. Here’s why and what to do about it… ——– Email was not built to handle tasks.…