Use Checklist Templates to Simplify Your Recurring Processes
Checklist Templates are now a core feature of TeamworkIQ. It’s now even easier to create and manage recurring processes
, workflows and procedures with TeamworkIQ.
- Use Checklist Templates to make a master version of each of your processes, workflows and procedures.
- Enable your team to create new checklists from a master template.
- Improve your process overtime by adding best practices and revising your templates over time.
People, teams and businesses all benefit when processes are documented an followed. TeamworkIQ lets you easily do both. Document your processes by simply typing up who needs to do what, when. Make sure things get done right by letting TeamworkIQ turn your processes into live workflows. Just create a new checklist from a template and TeamworkIQ coordinates all the next steps, start-to-finish for you. Tasks are not only assigned, they are followed-up on while you get visibility into progress each step of the way.
Best of all, relative to classic workflow
software and business process management
software, TeamworkIQ requires about 1/100th the time, effort and cost to get your processes and workflows automated.
How does it work?
TeamworkIQ turns “words into workflows”. Outline your process steps as you would in a Google Doc or Microsoft Word Document using bulleted lists.
- Use numbered lists for step by step processes.
- Use regular bullets for work that can happen in parallel or any order.
- Indent subtasks up to 6 levels deep.
- Assign individual tasks or entire lists just by “@metioning” someone.
- Create due dates with phrases like due “in 1 week”, “at the end of the month”, “the 15th of next month”, “this Friday” or just plain old dates like “July 27”.
TeamworkIQ’s smarts handles it all for you so that you do not have to document things in one place, track them in another, and communicate with the team about priorities what needs to get done using yet another piece of software.
Try out this remarkably simple way to document and automate your processes, workflows and procedures. Sign up and try TeamworkIQ for free at https://teamworkiq.com