Quick Add a Task
TeamworkIQ is the easiest way to automate repeatable processes, workflows, and checklists. But sometimes you simply need to create, assign, and track one or more tasks. That’s why we have added Quick Add a Task to TeamworkIQ.
Quickly create a new task for yourself or assign it to someone else. Here’s how:
- From the main menu, click New > Quick Add a Task and describe what needs to get done.
- Optionally assign the task to someone else and set a due date if desired.
- Click Quick Add. As soon as you do the task will show up in the assignee’s My Assignments list.
- Track the work assigned to other people in the In Progress dashboard.
- Click Add More Details to add instructions, subtasks, forms, images, or other content to a task. The task will open in the editor where you can add whatever you need.
Why Quick Add a Task?
Every day at work you and your team have a mix of things to do. Some of that work is part of the routine processes and workflows everyone uses. Other work falls outside of the typical daily procedures. TeamworkIQ helps you handle both. TeamworkIQ’s templates for workflow processes and checklists lets you manage the reoccurring work. Quick Add Task lets you keep track of those one-time task needs so that they too do not fall through the cracks.
When to use Quick Add a Task?
A client calls with a special request that needs action. Remember to order a birthday cake for a team member. Kickoff a special project with a single task. Then, later expand that task into a checklist or project plan for everyone involved. Whatever the need, you can do it with TeamworkIQ.
Give TeamworkIQ a try. Sign up for a free account today.