How can TeamworkIQ’s Workflow Forms benefit my business?
Business operations, processes, and workflows are at their best when every member of the team has access to the right information at the right time. TeamworkIQ’s new Workflow and Task Forms make it easy for your team to efficiently collect and provide timely, actionable information to make sure things get done right, and done fast.
TeamworkIQ Workflow Forms seamlessly integrates data capture and sharing into your workflow processes. It’s now even simpler to:
TeamworkIQ Workflow and Task Forms cater to hundreds of different processes. The flexibility of TeamworkIQ Workflow Forms allows you to create forms with many types of data entry fields including text, email, dates and times, numbers and currency, checkboxes, radio buttons, selection menus, and more.
How do I add a form to my TeamworkIQ workflows, processes, checklists, and tasks?
How do I add a form to a task or workflow step?
When outlining your process in TeamworkIQ, follow these steps:
- Click on the task to which you want to add a form
- From the toolbar, click ‘ADD’, then select ‘Add Form’ from the menu
- An empty form will appear for this task.
- Add form fields to the form by dragging form fields into place from the form authoring toolbar
- Click the pencil icon for a form field to change the form field labels and other settings
- Save your work
- To get the form into use by others, start a new process. Task assignees can then use the forms.
Who can enter data into a form?
A form is part of a task. A form may be completed by its task assignee. A task can not be completed until all the required form fields have been filled out.
Who can see information that was entered into a form?
If a form had data in it, but the task is not yet marked as complete, then only the task assignee sees the data entered into the form. As soon as the task is marked complete, the form data becomes available and visible to all of the process participants.
For more information about how you to put TeamworkIQ Workflow Forms to work for your business, visit the TeamworkIQ Help Center.