Streamline Your Processes and Workflows with this Automated, Collaborative Checklist App and Software
TeamworkIQ is the easiest way to manage recurring processes, procedures, and workflows. Smart, feature-rich, online software enables you to assign checklists, process steps, and tasks to your team and automate actionable workflows in minutes.
Discover how organizations like yours streamline operations, save time, and make sure things get done right with TeamworkIQ.
Trusted by Teams Who Get Things Done
How does it work?
Create Reusable Process Templates
Create, manage, and share reusable checklists, processes, tasks, and workflows.
- Simply type up who need to do what as a bulleted list.
- Create step-by-step workflows with numbered lists and subtasks.
- Assign tasks to people or roles.
- Add due dates, forms, links, images, video, and other content to fully describe procedures in detail.
Kickoff multiple workflows from any template.
- Tasks and due dates get automatically assigned.
- Everyone works from the same page with simple, actionable, collaborative checklists.
- TeamworkIQ moves work forward for you handling work transitions, reminders, notifications, and alerts.
Gather and Share Data
Put information at the fingertips of everyone involved in the process. Eliminate the time it takes to hunt down data in other systems.
- Capture data and use it to start a customized, new process.
- Add forms to any task gather and share more info.
- Integrate forms and other process data with the other apps you use.
- Add notes to any task, anytime.
Always know what’s been done and what needs to get done next.
- Dashboards highlight what needs your attention.
- Prioritized task lists keep everyone focused and accountable.
- Notifications, reminders and alerts help make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Reports reveal what’s been done and what remains to do.
Work From Anywhere on Any Device
Work from home, in the office, or in the field from anywhere on your phone, tablet, desktop or laptop computer.
- TeamworkIQ works in any modern web browser.
- Easily add our app icon to your phone, tablet, or desktop.
- View dashboards, get notifications and alerts from anywhere.
- Task action on your assignments and tasks.
- Attach files, photos, and videos from your mobile devices.
- Dates and deadlines automatically adjust to your timezone.
- View process documentation, videos, instructions and task details when you need them.
Integrate your processes, workflows, and checklists with more than 2,000 other apps via Zapier or our Open APIs
- Trigger new processes using data and events from your CRM.
- Start a workflow when an online form gets submitted.
- Automatically kickoff daily, monthly, weekly, and other recurring checklists, processes, or workflows.
…and hundreds of more possibilities to save you time and money.
How much of your workday is lost asking team members for status updates? How much time is wasted searching your inbox for the one email you need among hundreds of messages? How long does it take to manually update spreadsheets used as task lists or project plans? What if all that and all the other little but vital tasks that need to get done could be managed, delegated, tracked and simplified. How much time could you save? How much time could you save your time?
Have you ever wished there was a way to handle all those tasks swiftly, effectively and without anything slipping through the cracks?
Smart checklists automate workflows in minutes
Use TeamworkIQ’s smart checklists to automate processes and workflows. Outline your processes using numbered bullets. Add layers of subtasks or sub-steps as needed. TeamworkIQ’s smarts will make sure prior steps are completed before next steps are assigned.
Streamline recurring processes
TeamworkIQ’s checklists guide everyone through the processes, standard procedures, and tasks required to get things done right. Checklists can be reused as templates for repeating processes. Any checklist can be adapted to handle unique situations.
Reduce costly errors
If you manage processes via email, spreadsheets, or written procedures, the more likely steps or details will get missed. Checklist-driven workflows provide an easy, intuitive way to make sure everyone gets things done right, the first time.
When everyone works from the same checklist, progress and next steps are immediately clear and team members become more accountable to each other. The result is that higher quality work gets done sooner.