TeamworkIQ now makes it easier than ever to attach files to your workflow processes.
Automate any workflow where files need to move through a process with one or more people.
- Attach documents for review and approval workflows.
- Take and upload photos for inspection and maintenance processes from your phone.
- Share artwork, Photoshop, Illustrator, audio and other files in your production process.
- Upload and share important meeting minutes, then record acknowledgement of receipt.
- Send a request for files to suppliers, vendors, or customers.
- Meet regulatory and compliance requirements with clear audit trails and proof-of-process evidence.
Example 1: Sales Proposal Review Process
Example 2: Blog Post Production and Publishing Process
How do I create a workflow with file attachments?
- Outline the steps and tasks of your workflow or checklist in TeamworkIQ
- Add File Attachment fields to the form for the task
- Save your workflow as a reusable process template or use it for a one-time process.
- Start a new workflow for your process.
Anyone assigned to that step of the process can then attach files as needed.
What kinds of files can I attach?
Attach documents, spreadsheets, presentations, images, drawings, pictures, and audio files. TeamworkIQ supports the most common types of files. But if you need to upload more specialized types of files, compress them into a .ZIP archive first.
Upload any file 5 MB or smaller and attach up to 50 files per File Attachment field.
What about the safety and security of uploaded files?
TeamworkIQ’s File Storage Policy describes how we secure your files and make sure they are safe.